Thursday, February 17, 2011

Teen role models

According to the article "Teen Role Models: Who They Are, Why They Matter" teenagers are more likely to pick people to be role models who they know closely, such as parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Secondly, teens pick pastors, coaches, teacher, and church members. Thirdly teens chose famous people such as Bill Gates, Britney Spears, and Barack Obama. Teens are the most likely to chose people they know well because they know their characteristics and they also support the teens. My role model is Tweety Eastland. She is the owner of the camp I attend, and she is my role model because she is the sweetest, most Godly woman I know, and I want to be just like her. She has a compassionate heart for younger girls like me and she is so supportive of me and my friends that go to camp with me. You can see how close she is to God and I truly admire it, and I want the same kind of life that she has. She has the perfect marriage and the perfect family. He is also very sweet and polite and she is such a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment