Friday, May 6, 2011

My Summer

I am so excited for my summer! the first part of my summer (5 weeks to be exact) will be spent at camp Mystic. I am going to be a counselor for the whole month of June. this will be my 11th year at camp and i will be in Wiggle Inn with the first year campers. I will also be a life guard and teaching swimming, aerobics, beauty inside and out, and dance. i can't wait to build new relationships with younger girls and grow closer to God.
The second part of my summer will be spent with my friends and family, hanging out and doing fun stuff. I plan on spending as much time with all of my closest friends as possible because my best friend Loren is going to Africa for like 10 months and my boy friend is going to Michigan for college, 1300 miles away. i have to cherish the time i have with all of my friends because this is the last summer we will all be in one place.
a normal day will look like this: wake up at about 11 or 12, eat lunch/breakfast, call Loren or Allie or Cullen, or all three to make plans for the day, work out/go swimming, shower/get dressed, go out with friends, come home around 12:30 am, sleep, repeat.
also this summer i will be getting ready to start my life at Baylor University! so i will be attending orientation and line camp and getting my classes set up. also i will be shopping for dorm stuff and books. i can't wait for college!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment