Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bringing the Gospel Home: Witnessing to Family members, Close Friends, and Others Who Know You Well

I know I don't share the Gospel enough with those i know. but i do however talk about God. I think this is because everyone that is close to me is a Christian. I may not share my faith with my friends and family but i do encourage them in the lord and discuss things that are related to religion and God. For example, I talk with my boyfriend frequently about revelation and what we both think will happen regarding the second coming of Christ. we also talk about forgiveness of our sins and we encourage each other with reassuring words from the Bible when we are stressed or sad. I do the same thing with my friends, but i don't really do this with my mom and dad. the last time i talked about who Jesus was was in september with a young child at Champions. she was so cute and i asked her if she knew Jesus as her friend, and she said yes. we talked about who he was and what he meant to us in our lives. i also recently talked to my best friend Clare about what she believed, because it is different from what most Christians believe. I told her what i believed and we discussed why we believed what we believed. this happened in february and it was an interesting ad unique experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment