Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THe American Dream

How is your personal dream for the rest of your life similar to and different than the American Dream?
My dream is somewhat similar to the American Dream. The American Dream is like wanting a better life than what you already have or wanting to be successful. My dream is to be a successful sports physical therapist or a pediatric occupational therapist. I also want to be married someday (after I have started my career) and have a family in a nice house. I don't aspire to be super rich and live in a mansion and have tons of maids, but I hope to use my talents God has given me to help others through physical or occupational therapy. My real dream is to help heal those who need healing and help children because i have a passion for them. then i also have aspirations other than that; such as to be married and have a family and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment