Monday, January 31, 2011

Breakfast with Dad

On Sunday, January 23 I had breakfast with my dad before I went to church. It was really fun and I loved every minute of it. We talked about his work (he is a CPA), how it was stressful, we talked about our family and how they are doing, we discussed how exciting it is that my cousin, his niece, is pregnant, and how it it a miracle from God that she is pregnant because she had to go through invitro in order to get pregnant. We talked about how lucky and blessed we are to have what we have. We also talked about my life, (school, friends, boys, dance) and his life (work, family, God). We talked about how different my life will be next year in college. It was nice to have one on one time with him because we are both always busy and only see each other in passing or at dinner. Also I will be gone next year, so it is important to spend as much time as possible with family. He gave me good advice for college and told me funny stories from his college experience to make me laugh, but also teach me lessons. We talked about my friends' college plans, and our plans for spring break and summer. We discussed the pros and cons of having a summer job and a job in college. We talked about how he is having trouble letting me grow up. It felt nice to be honest with him and also treat him to a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment